Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rolo Cookies

Made these today, Rolos and I are pretty close. A friend since I was little, for sure. In cookie form, they are also magical. Lately the recipes I've been trying have been found on Pinterest. So I'll link it from there, but also transcribe them, too. I don't trust weblinks long term. And I will be needing to have them to reference. (and my own little notes)



1 pkg. Rolo's (the large bag)
1 box Devils Food Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil

Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the rolo so it can spread through the cookie.)

Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. Yields about 3 dozen- seriously three dozen. No joke.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. If you like to get fancy-pantsy. 

No comments: