Monday, October 27, 2008

Southwestern Wraps

OMG- I have missed these so much! There was a tiny little place at UNLV that used to sell these. I still crave them, so I re-created it to the best of my ability. Laura and I really liked the finished product!

Burrito or larger sized flour tortillas
1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
3/4 c. black beans- rinsed
1/2 c. kernel corn- rinsed
1 tomato- diced
1 small can sliced black olives
shredded cheese
jalapenos (optional)
cooked chicken- plain- diced (optional)
chipotle ranch salad dressing (or just regular ranch)
salsa

Mix up above ingredients like a salad. Pour on the dressing and salsa to taste. Pile onto the middle of the tortilla, tuck in the ends and roll tightly like a burrito. Slice down the center for your wrap. Mmmm!

Makes about 4 medium-sized wraps

No comments: